As a noted expert on the psychology of life after college, workforce trends, and professional development, I have been featured in local and national media outlets including the New York Times, Washington Post, Forbes, MSNBC, The Examiner, Boston.com and Filla.ca. I often share my expertise at universities and career conferences across the country and frequently speaks about creating meaning and purpose after college, career strategies for thriving in today’s rapidly-changing working world, the development of psychological intelligence for professional success, networking 2.0, personal branding in the Internet Age, and managing Generation Y.
I am available to instruct and motivate audiences with the following programs:
- Making the Transition: From College to the Working World
- Five Fundamentals of Thriving After College
- Networking 2.0 - How to Make Who You Know Work for You
- Developing Your Psychological Intelligence for Career Success
- Managing Your Personal Brand
- How to Attract and Manage Generation Y & Millennials
- Individualized presentations, programs, and workshops customized to suit your audience’s needs
To book me for a speaking engagement or to find out more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.